Thursday, April 21, 2016

My mom is a huge I Love Lucy fan, so I grew up watching reruns of this show. This scene can bring anyone to laughter because it appeals to any age group. Lucy is comical and continuously brings a light hearted feel to any scene. I found it hilarious at the end after Lucy and her friend were eating, hiding, and throwing chocolates in order to keep up with the exponentially increasing conveyer-belt that the boss shouted, "Speed it up!" It's interesting to see how far television shows have changed in the past few decades. The live audience alone adds a unique feel to the show. You can actually hear genuine laughter from viewers seeing the scene for the first time. The black and white isn't an edit, which is hard to wrap my head around that tv was just in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment