Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hi, my name is Morgan Jade Rudd! I'm currently a senior at the University of Tampa. I will be graduating this Spring with a degree in Communications and a minor in Film and Media Arts. I'm currently interning at Atlantic Health Solutions as a social media marketing account manager. I'm enjoying my internship and hope to continue pursuing this career path after I graduate. I'm 21 years old and enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I'm excited to be enrolled in this class and hope to learn and further my understanding of art and technology. Art and technology are constantly evolving and continually contributing to our daily lives. This class will be interesting and allow a clearer understanding of the new and ever changing relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment